WHO ARE WE?
Icanwin are a coaching company aimed at developing children’s health and well-being through sporting activities.We provide a quality first, professional, and reliable sport education through a range of activities such as basketball, dance and multi skills.
WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
We develop happy and fit children by making sports fun and accessible to all. We strive to make children more active and also develop a love of sport for life.
WHAT WE DO?
Icanwin providesquality first P.E. coaching to schools, local authorities and local communities, through a range of exhilarating and varied sporting activities.
Our extensive services include:
- PPA cover using the New Curriculum
- Developing P.E. provision within schools including developing a whole school curriculum map, medium term plans and daily plans
- Lunchtime and After-School clubs specialising in a wide range of sports
- Half term and Holiday Camps
- Sports Days
- Specialist Sports Taster Days
- Intra and Inter School competitions
- Sporting Champions workshops and assemblies
- Science & P.E. cross curricular links through our Icanwin Live Right Roadshow
For more information on any of our services, contact us at email@example.com
ABOUT OUR STAFF:
- The Icanwin Team is packed full with professional, expert coaches who specialise in key sports. They have regular and consistent training ensuring they have an up-to-date knowledge of key changes in legislation relating to their sport as well as knowledge on how to apply this successfully within schools.
- All coaches are based in the local area, come from sporting backgrounds and have a wide coaching experience.
- All coaches have a Level 2 qualification through the National Governing Body within a specific sport.
- All coaches have an enhanced CRB checked, up-to-date safeguarding qualification and insurance certifications.
- Look at specific sports pages to see mini-interviews with just a small selection of our expert Icanwin Team.
ABOUT OUR SESSIONS:
- All of our sessions are planned individuallyusing the objectives from the New National Curriculum
- To ensure consistency and progression within the sessions, Icanwin aim to place the same coach for all their pre-booked sessions.
- We can deliver sessions in half-term blocks during curriculum time, after school, or lunch time.
- Sessions can run for one hour to two hours for any of our after school clubs.
- We can deliver extra-curricular activities that link in to the Borough schools’ competition calendar, providing opportunities for your pupils to take part in more extra-curricular competitions.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
EMAIL US AT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 07596 493958