At Icanwin, we know how vital it is to develop the health and happiness of your staff. Running a weekly active session in school, not only helps to boost staff moral but it can support staff who struggle to maintain a healthy life-style due to the distance they travel or simply pressures of work. Providing an onsite fun-filled, active session, strictly designed for your staff members, is an ideal way to promote positive well-being across your staffing community.
Sessions are led by professional Icanwin coaches who have a specific qualification in Personal Fitness Instructing; allowing them to safely deliver each and every session. Active lessons can run over lunchtimes or after school and are purely dependent on the needs of your staff. Additionally, our sensitive expert coaches design sessions so that any member of staff can participate regardless of age, sex or current fitness level.
During each 30-60 minutes session, our coaches focus on developing a relaxed, supportive environment for all, whilst challenging them physically; helping them to become more physically fit. Sessions can be designed with a key sport, area of the body or with a drive to generally develop overall fitness in mind; all of which can be discussed and agreed prior to the start of the sessions. With regular weekly sessions available, staff are giventhe opportunity to build stronger bonds and relieve some stress through a series of activities and games.
Sessions can be paid for by individual staff based on the hourly cost of a coach or included in apre-booked school package. One-to-one sessions with individual coaches can also be booked through Icanwin as a follow up to a staff fitness program. To find out more about booking for a group or individual sessions, contact us at email@example.com
7 reasons why your child should stay active with ICanWin Sports
- 01.Healthy body Regular physical activity helps build and maintain strong, healthy muscles, bones and joints along with helping kids achieve and maintain a healthy body weight.
- 02.Better Academic and social skills Research shows that exercise promotes improved school attendance and enhances academic performance also aids in the development of important interpersonal skills.
- 03.Healthy Mind Exercise helps improve motor coordination and enhances the development of various motor performance skills.
- 04.Disease prevention Participating in regular physical activity prevents or delays the development of many chronic diseases and promotes health.
- 05.Better sleep Exersice improves the quantity and quality of sleep.
- 06.Happier children Kids who exercise have greater self-esteem and better self-image. Children who are active report fewer symptoms of anxiety and depression and a better overall mood.
- 07.Fun, Fun, Fun Ikanwin staff work very hard to ensure that kids are learning and having the best time possiable. Staying active is important and should be as much fun as possiable