Learn the official British Dodge Ball Association game in this fun and fast paced session aimed at giving children the skills needed to compete!
Ikanwin sessions have been developed to create exciting, unpredictable players with the ability to express themselves on and off the court.
A popular sport with youngsters, children love the fun and thrill of the game while learning strong values about fitness, health awareness, and team play.
These are some good Dodge ball tips for children to get them ready to play...
Dodgeball is a great activity to keep young children fit and active, practising dodging helps with agility and balance.
- Don't look at the person you are throwing at
- Either do a Lookaway off to the side or ceiling or a player with the ball
- Throw the ball at the target opponent whilst still looking at the other player
- Set up two targets one can be the target opponent the other can be the Lookaway player
- Practice looking at one target whilst throwing the ball at the other
- Repeat this process getting faster and more accurate each time
- Great for cardio-fitness
- Builds stamina
- Great fun
- And much more
7 reasons why your child should stay active with ICanWin Sports
- 01.Healthy body Regular physical activity helps build and maintain strong, healthy muscles, bones and joints along with helping kids achieve and maintain a healthy body weight.
- 02.Better Academic and social skills Research shows that exercise promotes improved school attendance and enhances academic performance also aids in the development of important interpersonal skills.
- 03.Healthy Mind Exercise helps improve motor coordination and enhances the development of various motor performance skills.
- 04.Disease prevention Participating in regular physical activity prevents or delays the development of many chronic diseases and promotes health.
- 05.Better sleep Exersice improves the quantity and quality of sleep.
- 06.Happier children Kids who exercise have greater self-esteem and better self-image. Children who are active report fewer symptoms of anxiety and depression and a better overall mood.
- 07.Fun, Fun, Fun Ikanwin staff work very hard to ensure that kids are learning and having the best time possiable. Staying active is important and should be as much fun as possiable