At Icanwin, we offer the very best Gymnastics class for your child. Our classes are offered in a safe and supportive environment available to children of all ages. Every Icanwin coach works progressively with the children helping them to become a confident and skill based gymnast. Through our fun and engaging sessions, we focus on developing the children’s strength, flexibility and endurance. We ensure that each lesson has clear developmental steps while ensuring that our children remain imaginative and passionate about gymnastics.
What do you learn about through an Icanwin Gymnastics class?
We want every class to have fun, active and challenging, so we don’t just focus on developing basic floor routines. We build the talent of our gymnasts helping them to secure their skill in the performance of exercises requiring physical strength, flexibility, power, agility, coordination and balance. Also, in our classes as an additional challenge we use the wall bars, balance beams, floor exercises and vaults.
What can an Icanwin Gymnastics class help you develop?
Gymnastics lessons always help you to develop better coordination and body awareness. For young children, interacting with their surroundings is mostly physical in their early years. Gymnastics provides them with the skills to interact with their environment in ways that other children cannot.
Gymnastics produces, pound-for-pound, the best athletes in the world. Gymnastics uses almost exclusively body weight exercises to build upper body, lower body, and core strength. Children who do gymnastics show off this strength at a young age.
Flexibility is very important in injury prevention and helping to prevent everyday aches and pains. No sport gives an athlete the flexibility that gymnastics does. Not only is flexibility great for gymnastics, but it aids in the development for other sports as well.
At all ages, gymnastics provides an opportunity to develop social skills.
At Icanwin, skills are learned through progressions. By teaching in this manner, children gain confidence as they progress through these skills. With each step, they become more confident in themselves and that carries over into all aspects of their lives.
Gymnastics is a difficult sport; every skill you learn is earned through hard work and repetition. The great thing about gymnastics though is being able to see the direct relationship between hard work and results. The harder children work, the more quickly they progress. There are few better ways for a child to see how hard work and determination pay off.
Gymnastics breeds determination. Most skills in gymnastics take a number of tries to get them right. This is true with a number of things in life. Gymnastics encourages children to get up and try again even if they messed up, because they know if they continue to work hard that they will achieve their goals.
There are things in gymnastics that are scary. A lot of this has to do with the fear of trying something that you have never done before. At Icanwin, we encourage our gymnasts to express their fears to us, and we set attainable goals to work through their fears. This goes hand-in-hand with building confidence.
7 reasons why your child should stay active with ICanWin Sports
- 01.Healthy body Regular physical activity helps build and maintain strong, healthy muscles, bones and joints along with helping kids achieve and maintain a healthy body weight.
- 02.Better Academic and social skills Research shows that exercise promotes improved school attendance and enhances academic performance also aids in the development of important interpersonal skills.
- 03.Healthy Mind Exercise helps improve motor coordination and enhances the development of various motor performance skills.
- 04.Disease prevention Participating in regular physical activity prevents or delays the development of many chronic diseases and promotes health.
- 05.Better sleep Exersice improves the quantity and quality of sleep.
- 06.Happier children Kids who exercise have greater self-esteem and better self-image. Children who are active report fewer symptoms of anxiety and depression and a better overall mood.
- 07.Fun, Fun, Fun Ikanwin staff work very hard to ensure that kids are learning and having the best time possiable. Staying active is important and should be as much fun as possiable